İstanbul plastik ve ambalaj pallet stretches are 5-layered and produced by cast film technique. The raw material used in its production (LLDPE) are adhesives laminated between liner and layers. Film ensures your products to be kept together for a long while by taking a more elastic shape compared to the other packaging materials with the help of these raw materials and adhesives. The majority of pallet stretches are produced as transparent. One-sided or double-sided adhesive, internally or externally slippery, sun-resistant, UV-added fabrications, as well as special fabrication in every color, size and thickness are available upon firm requests and demands.
Benefits and Savings of Pallet Stretch
- Pallet Stretch Film is impact resistant.
- Pallet Stretch is odorless and tasteless, and it does not leave any taste or odour in packaged products.
- Stretch Film protects your products from external factors (such as sun rays, rain, wind, dust and insects)
- It ensures your products to be kept together during transportation and storage (it is the most ideal and economic packaging material for long-distance transportation)
- No other packaging material has the cost and ease of use of pallet stretch in industrial use.
- High machinery investment costs are required for the other packaging techniques, yet, these costs are very low for pallet stretch related packaging.
- Stretch film is resistant against cold and heat. Thus, it is shelf-stable.
- Stretch Film is elastic; thus it takes the shape of the product.
- Pallet stretch is transparent and provides an advantage in the sale of the product.
- Pallet Stretch is eco-friendly with its 100% recyclability
- Stretch film is produced in different sizes, thickness and amount according to customer requests and demands.
- Stretch film is also produced in color.
Stretch Films for Automatic Machines
İstanbul Plastik ve Ambalaj produces 5-layered stretch films with cast film technique, which are manufactured with the use of high technology. Stretch films for automatic machines are one-sided or double-sided adhesive, internally or externally slippery, and can be produced as UV-added.
The aim of stretch films for automatic machines is to keep related products stable and tight during shipping and storage, and prevent damages due to dust and solar rays.
Manuel Stretch Film
Manual Stretch Films are produced as 5-layered by İstanbul Plastik ve Ambalaj by using high technology and cast film technique. StretchManual Stretch Films for Manual Use are one-sided or double-sided adhesive, internally or externally slippery, and can be produced as UV-added.
The aim of Manual Stretch Films for automatic machines is to keep related products stable and tight during shipping and storage, and prevent damages due to dust and solar rays.